1) You love me 🙂
2) The Dollar/Peso conversion is so good right now, you can buy a kidney for 10 dollars.
3) Every day you’re turning paler in the freezing cold up north and that is not sexy.
4) You never have to check the forecast… IT’S ALWAYS HOT AND HUMID! 8)
5) If you’re looking for a date, I have hundreds of cousins to choose from. Seriously.
6) Manzanillo is one of the safest cities in all of México…well, except for the last five dead bodies that have been found in the last couple of months, but still! I got yo back!
7) Our ocean is filled with so many fish, you can dive in grizzly bear style and catch several fish with your bare hands…with or without claws!
8 ) In case you start to freak out with a panic attack and have home-withdrawals, we have Wal-Mart, Subway, Starbucks, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Burger King, Office Depot, and Dairy Queen all within two blocks!
9) If you don’t like it, you can always get the hell out and go to Puerto Vallarta a few hours down the road.
10) I won’t be here for long 🙂
4 thoughts on “Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit Me In Manzanillo:”
11) Miami Beach is in Manzanillo 🙂
Oh, and number 5? I only met the married ones or really young ones 🙁
In that case, 12) Massage Parlors (I hear they’re aight…no, Eric?)
US Dollar to MXN Peso conversion: 1$ gets 12.5 pesos
I was run out of Manzanillo by the Cartel 3 years ago. Never coming back. They scared me to death. Of course, i scammed a lot of people out of computer services! lmao