Happy 2010 my peeps! Once again it’s been a while since I last blogged and that is not cool. I was thinking about the last time I made a new year’s resolution list and realized I’ve never created one. So to start the year right, I’m gonna fulfill the first one on my list:
1) Create a new year’s resolution list. Check! 🙂
2) Gain 10 pounds (If you knew what I looked like, you would make that 20 pounds).
3) Poke more fun at my primos and primas. Somebody has to be the cause of laughter.
4) See a cockfight (as in two roosters fighting).
5) Learn how to make seafood lasagna. I live right by the ocean, I have no excuse.
6) Throw a fraternity party at my house and have my sharpee permanent marker ready (Somebody always passes out).
7) Win tickets to the World Cup in South Africa and witness Mexico’s hegemonic (haven’t used this word since college) soccer skills over all the other countries to win the mundial.
8) Grow a full beard for once in my life, then shave everything but my mustache. Nothing says “man” more than a full Mexican stache.
9) Dress up as Edward “Cahuama” hands for Halloween.
10) Last but definitely not least, learn how to whistle like a true Mexican.